good things about today
- work is not beating my ass mercilessly
- i was a good girl and made lunch for work
- it’s already 2PM
- the sticker on my calendar says i’m officially a non-smoker
not as good things about today
- i spent 50 bucks at kohls on lunch and shouldn’t have
- i have a back ache that could kill a navy seal
- i have plenty of work that i should be doing instead of updating my vox
- the sticker on my calendar says i’m officially a non-smoker and that makes me little sad
i know i’m going to be healthier and live longer and all that but i kind of miss smoking. oh well. cest la vie. so this weekend is going to rule on a few different levels. my best good buddy is flying in to stay with me for the weekend. happiness. then i’ll be crashing a wig party on saturday night. i’ve got this light blue wig with blue and pink lashes that are pretty drag-a-licious. i’ll have to make sure there are pictures of it.
i’m pretty excitied about tree time coming up. i’ll be out of the state for thanksgiving but that sunday i get back i’m going to put on my charlie brown christmas CD and be a decorating fool. why is it that i think christmas is crap but i get all into the tree stuff? and wrapping things? the traffic, the baby jesus, the family, santa clause, scary wreaths that sing carols, all of this i could do without. but give me something to decorate and i go to town. if you need something wrapped just bring it by my house. i’d wrap empty cereal boxes just for the fun of it. i will. just you wait and see.